Our affiliated consultants and trainers are seasoned professionals who have established and continue to develop a broad range of expertise in a variety of companies and organizations. TechNeola also collaborates with experts and certified auditors from international institutions.
Find out more about some of our affiliated consultants/trainers:
Pisey M. NEANG
- 6 years of experience as engineer, coordinator, manager, visiting lecturer and consultant in Organic and GI certification, new product development and quality assurance with PSE, Confirel and University of Battambang
- PhD in Microbiological and enzymatic biotechnology of lipases/ acyltransferases (SupAgro Montpellier, France, 2013), Master in Bio-products and Process engineering, (UM2, France, 2007), Engineer in Chemistry and Food technology (ITC, Cambodia, 2004)
- Completed ISO 22000, Quality assurance and Project management courses
- Skills and expertise: Food processing, New product development, Quality assurance, Feasibilities studies, Project management
- More than 15 years of experience in food quality control and management in Mauritius
- MBA (MCSA, South Africa, 2005), DEA in Food Science and Technology (UCL Belgium, 2002), BSc. Agriculture (UOM, Mauritius, 1998)
- Completed training courses such as Food processing (China, 2004), Microbiological analysis (Australia, 2003) and Food safety (Belgium, 2002)
- Skills and expertise: Quality control, Quality assurance, Food processing, Project management
- 10 years of experience in operations and senior management of Tommy Textile, SKD, Confirel, Samaky and GRET with great achievements in process development, Organic certification and 5S-Kaizen.
- MBA (PUC, 2010), Master in Entrepreneurship (IFE-Mauritius/ Paris XII-France, 2010), Engineer in Chemistry and Food technology (ITC, 2004)
- Completed ISO 22000, productivity and quality management training courses in Cambodia, Sri Lanka and The Philippines
- Skills & Expertise: Project management, Food processing, Product and process development, Productivity improvement, Quality assurance, Business Management
- More than 10 years of experience as trainer, facilitator and manager for own business, public and private institutions such as US Peace Corps, ANZ (Kampong Cham) and TechNeola.
- B.A. English education (UC, 2006)
- Has been selected for Teaching Excellence and Achievement in the United States, 2013
- Skills & Expertise: Business communication, Training pedagogy, Business development, Team building and development, HR management
- 8 years of experience in sales, loans and management with Therapharm, Mekong Bank, ANZ Royal, and own business.
- BBA, Accounting, (RULE, 2005)
- Skills & Expertise: Credit management, Team management, Entrepreneurship, Business management